Wednesday 1 April 2015

Monthly Happys | Bethy Beauty

Monthly Happys | Bethy Beauty

Hi everyone, so a little while ago i decided to make a conscious effort to be a little happier each day. So i thought id share a few little ways I've stayed happy this month.



Eating is obviously an essential part of living, however i find what i eat greatly contributes to my mood for the day. I love to eat healthy although i will admit i do feel a need to indulge in a little junk food each friday night. Which i always regret. So this month instead i have been preparing myself little old school treats to sit in the cupboard to deal with my sugar crashes.


I have also begun to bring a little bit of nature into my room as i just find its uplifting to wake up to and is just such a cute addition to any bedroom. My collection is just a few cactus and succulents as they are very hardy and easy to care for and last a little longer than a bouquet of flowers.


Next is green tea. I got hooked on this after i tried it on a health kick. It just makes me happy and a big cup of this is sometimes the only thing dragging from me for my bed in the morning.


Another thing i have been putting a little more effort into is exercise. This i find has a massive difference on how i feel. I don't do anything to intense just a few regular exercises and  bit of stretching i find always leaves me feeling great.


Lastly skin care. I have really been getting into baths recently as you may have noticed it so relaxing and i find that things i can pop in the bath that moisturise my skin with minimal effort are great. I always notice a big difference in my skin after i have a bath. Lush products are always a favourite with so many benefits but i know there are a few cheeper alternatives..
Hope you enjoyed....

No comments:

Post a Comment