Wednesday 11 March 2015

Four Things I Cant Live Without | Beauty

Four Things I Cant Live Without | Beauty



Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs is a bright, floral, fruity fragrance that has undertones of musk and I'd say beauty! This  is from the set of four daisy perfumes in 4ml samples. Though I loved them all the instant I smelt this I was totally obsessed and I definitely recommend it if your wanting to try out a new perfume! 



Instablur by the body shop is a velvet feeling primer that I use almost every day, though I don't think it really prolongs my foundation it does help with a smoother even coverage. 
Next up is my Estée Lauder double wear concealer, I use this on my dark circles as I have purchased it a shade lighter, it applyes well with a brush though if I have dry under eyes it does crease, but I love this most on the redness under my nose and on blemishes it's very good with coverage.
Last is the eyeshadow in the shade pink by Designer Brands, I use this as a blusher as I like it better and have only recently when writing this realised it was an eyeshadow. Never the less it's a bright gorgeous pink that reminds me of the Estée Lauder!
Hope you liked it....

No comments:

Post a Comment