Sunday 8 March 2015

Minimal Makeup Look | Beauty

Minimal Makeup Look | Beauty

Ive been wearing a little less makeup as of recent as it can look just as good as a lot so i though id share my favourite products for creating a minimal look.

Like everyone i start with my base, mine is a BB cream by the body shop in shade 02. It comes out white in colour and then adapts to you skin tone. Its very light weight and hydrating for the skin. 



Then i go in with a concealer, mines the double wear by Estee Lauder. I only apply this around my eyes and any considerable spots. This one has a very matte Finnish and is great for blemishes. 



Next i move on the brows and go in with an angled brush and a revlon link eyeshadow but there was no colour named though it was the middle shade brown. ( Which i didn't have a photo of ). Even though this is a minimal look i always use a highlighter on the top of my cheeks and on my cupids bow ( this ones by Loreal in the light shade). 


Then i use my Volume Million Lashes mascara also by Loreal, which is my all time favourite mascara as it adds extra volume without the clumpy look. It lasts all day and can be removed easily with a makeup remover wipe. 


Then lastly as i always have dry lips, i go in with a balm or my natural beige lipstick also by Loreal which is just lightly pigmented and super moisturising. 
Hope you liked it.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment