Monday 23 February 2015

February favourites | Beauty

February Favourites | Beauty 

As February is almost over I've decided to show you guys a bit of what I've been loving this month. These products were all new to me and I've loved them the moment i tried them. Bare in mind i have been obsessed with metallic and glitter this month so there might be a bit of a trend hahah.






Clarins | Summer bronzer 2014
This bronzer has been my main love this month. The packaging of this product is gorgeous. Not to mention the actual product which has two shades of brown and a small Dimond of gold. Which together give the perfect bronze not to mention it smells amazing! 




Revlon | Colourstay foundation
I've heard so many people say how much they love this foundation and I'm no different. The colours are so easy to match to your skin tone (mines in the colour sand beige). It's so easy to blend in and lasts all day (without powdering) with a very buildable coverage and dewy Finnish.





Topshop | Galaxy
Maybeline | Hyper Dimond 
I've been loving the sparkle and Metallic shades on my lid recently so these are my two favourites. The first is from top shop in the shade 'galaxy'. The texture feel quite chalky but once applied to the lid blends well and is very soft. It's a very pigmented metallic brown with a shimmer. I also have this wonderful shimmer pallet with four different eye shadows and a gold which together will take your breath away! 

MOR | Perfume in marshmellow
My favorite sent for the month was one by MOR in 'Marshmallow' which I was given to me for christmas in a gift pack along with the matching moisturiser and soap. It's a sort of musky, sweet smell that's really hard to identify you just need to smell it yourself to really understand it's beauty. 


Lush | Love Locket (Valentines collection)

And finally Lush bath bombs which I have fallen in love with all over again. I can't even begin to explain how amazing these guys are. If you love a bath and good things for your skin this shop is exactly where you need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment