Saturday 28 February 2015

Lush Loves | Beauty

Lush Loves | Beauty

As i recently received my order from lush in the mail i thought i should share with you a few of my favourite goodies. All of which i believe are available almost year round. Enjoy!


Bright Side Bubble Bar  | This is my all time favourite so you can imaging my excitement when lush added it to there regular collection. It a bubble bar so you crumble it under running water for soft and cloudy bubbles. It smells like orange fruit tingles.
❁ 
Honey I Washed The kids Soap  | This is a honey sweet smelling soap with a honeycomb texture on top. it make your skin feel so refreshed and smooth. 
❁ 
Think Pink Bath Bomb |  This bath bomb is definitely floral in sent with a hint of vanilla. My skin always feels so fresh and smooth after i bath in this. 
❁ 
Sex Bomb Bath Bomb | I'm not even sure what thins smells like but i like it. Its such a fun one to fizz on a night in and is so relaxing

No comments:

Post a Comment