Friday 27 March 2015

Lush | Easter

Lush | Easter

Easter is one of my favourite times a lush (apart from Christmas) so I went a little crazy.. Firstly I ordered the carrot soap which I can't really identify the smell of but its good. Its made mainly of carrot oil and coco butter leaving your stun with a soft moisturised feel. Immaculate eggception bath bomb and the Immaculate eggception bath bombs both have a hidden surprise inside (a chick or bunny mini bath bomb). Mine seem to smell different although they are both lemon and grapefruit scented. Next i grabbed the Fluffy Egg bath bomb because jelly bean sensed water sounded great. Alhough it is very similar smelling to a christmas favourite snow fairy so if your not a fan of that i wouldn't recommend that one.. Next i ordered the Golden Egg bath bomb, which is a cream egg inspired bath bomb but reversed (so a creamy soft outside with a hard inside) this is basically honey i washed the kids in a bath bomb. Which i love. Lastly is something i didn't order the Rub Rub Rub scrub which was given to me in my order as a random act of kindness that you pass forward. Im giving this to my mum so she let me open if for the photo, from what i smelt it was very salty (oh probably as its sea water scrub hehe) 
Hope you enjoyed..  

No comments:

Post a Comment