Tuesday 7 April 2015

Revlon Whipped Review | Beauty

Revlon Whipped Review | Beauty



Today I thought id do a little review for you all ( I was in the easter spirt when I took this photo, if you can notice the backdrop hehe ).I'm a massive fan of the Revlon colourstay foundation but I'd never tried the mouse or 'whipped' product, so when I noticed it was on sale I grabbed it! When I first used it I found it had a very funny yet familiar smell, which kind of put me off. Despite that I love this foundation.  It's really smooth yet matte, very true to colour. I find that it's very longwearing and looks more natural with a tiny shine to it as the day goes on. Id say the coverage is medium but most definitely buildable (not heavy at all). A massive benefit of the packaging is it really does allow you to fully use the product up, which was harder with the pump foundations ad it looks super classy. 
Hope you found this helpful..

No comments:

Post a Comment